Laser facelift – EndoLifting®Fotona 3D
This is the world’s first protocol for face and neck rejuvenation treatments which consists in using a combination of lasers of various wavelengths and energy penetrating at various tissue depths. Fotona Lifting is performed both on the outer surface of the face and inside the oral cavity, which uniquely modifies collagen and elastin in multiple tissue layers, thus allowing the skin to become permanently firm and smooth.
A hit among laser treatments. The most popular and most appreciated by patients around the world. Due to its excellent results, it is a favourite treatment used by celebrities all over the world.
The procedure consists of 3 stages:
1. Endolifting – it is performed with Er:YAG laser inside the oral cavity. The non-ablative activity of the laser causes gentle warming up of tissues, which stimulates the contraction of collagen fibres.
This is a non-invasive treatment that affects both the inner and outer layers of the skin. In a very short time, it allows to visibly reduce nasolabial folds, improving skin density, tension and elasticity. It also improves the skin tone and removes irregularities. The treatment involves scanning internal muscles in the oral cavity, lateral zygomatic muscles and the upper and lower parts of the mouth. It is a painless procedure that requires no anaesthesia.
2. Resurfacing – minimally ablative smoothing of the skin. This is a modern treatment performed with Er:YAG laser, which causes controlled exfoliation (scrub effect) and reconstruction of collagen. By using the laser, epidermis or skin ablation can be done on a micron-by-micron basis, with unparalleled precision and treatment control, higher comfort for the patient and shorter recovery time.
Resurfacing is a very precise method of removing top layer of the skin, as compared to mechanical or chemical treatments. It guarantees improved skin condition, density and firmness. The skin looks younger; the treatment removes scars, wrinkles, sun damage, enlarged pores and discoloration, it also evens out the skin tone. The skin looks refreshed, it is firmer and regains its lost glow. Depending on the laser settings, the scope of resurfacing (deep, medium, or superficial) can be individually adjusted to the patient’s needs.
This treatment is suitable for patients who want to achieve excellent firming and smoothing results with only several days of convalescence.
3. Photorejuvenation – consists in exposing the face skin to the intense, pulsating Nd:YAG light, which warms it up and stimulates regeneration by contracting and reconstructing collagen fibres, and thus stimulating the skin to fully regenerate collagen and elastin.
The photorejuvenation treatment not only improves the appearance of the skin, but also heals, revitalises, brightens up and tones the skin. In addition, it improves skin density, removes fine lines, dilates the capillaries, eliminates facial erythema or enlarged pores. It also improves skin tone and quality. Photorejuvenation can be used to lighten up discolorations, vascular lesions and age spots – such lesions first become darker or bulgy and then, after a maximum of two weeks, they are exfoliated and fade. The first skin rejuvenation effects are visible after two or three treatments. The treatment lasts about half an hour.
What are the effects of the treatment?
- reducing or completely removing wrinkles,
- filling the nasolabial folds,
- increasing firmness and elasticity of the face,
- improving skin condition and quality,
- increasing skin density,
- removing irregularities,
- closing pores,
- more radiant skin.
What are the indications for the treatment?
- loss of elasticity and firmness of the skin,
- deep wrinkles and fine lines,
- reduced skin density,
- imperfections, enlarged pores,
- deep nasolabial folds.
- benign vascular lesions
- anti-ageing prevention
- skin pigmentation disorders such as after-sun changes in pigmentation, freckles
- small acne scars
- loss of face contour
What are the contraindications to the treatment?
- interrupted skin continuity, e.g. open, healing wounds,
- photoallergic drugs (tetracyclines, retinoids),
- psoriasis (active phase),
- atopic dermatitis,
- past or present cancer, and above all skin cancer,
- antibiotic therapy completed less than 1 month ago,
- skin inflammation.
Can the treatment be carried out at any time of year? No. It is recommended that the treatment is done in the autumn and winter seasons to avoid exposure of the laser-treated skin to UV radiation, which may cause skin discoloration.
How long does the convalescence period last? Immediately after the treatment, the laser-treated skin is reddened. Up to about 3 days after the treatment, the skin regenerates and dead skin cells are exfoliated. Therefore, the expected recovery period after Endolifting Fotona 3D is about 3-7 days.
How long is the procedure? The expected time of the procedure is 1.5 hour. Each of the individual stages of 3D Endolifting takes about 30 minutes.
Can each stage of 3D Endolifting be done separately? Yes, depending on the patient’s individual needs, each stage of 3D Enfolifting can be performed separately. The lifting mode is selected during consultations with aesthetic doctor, depending on the condition of the skin or the visibility of wrinkles.
Laser facial rejuvenation
Laser facial rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment. The laser emits a light beam that does not damage the outer layers of the skin, but reaches its deeper layers and thus stimulates skin regeneration.
This treatment improves skin condition – smoothes, tightens the skin, reduces wrinkles and crow’s feet, improves elasticity. Laser lifting can actually eliminate imperfections without using a scalpel. It can improve the face contour, cheek tension, and reduce scars. The unquestionable advantage of the laser rejuvenation is that it is safe and effective in restoring a firmer, youthful appearance to the skin.
The laser lifting treatment is a way to increase the production of collagen. Patients almost immediately notice smoother, softer skin. However, further effects are visible in the next few months after the laser skin tightening treatment, since the natural collagen reserves in the skin are gradually replenished.